Monday, July 16, 2018

Q&A

Okay, so I thought I'd do a bit of background. So here's a quick Q&A about me:

1. Who are you and why are you here?

My name is Rosie and I'm a 26 year old female, I like to share stories, book reviews and other stuff. This was suggested to me by a friend of mine so I thought I'd give it a go.

2. Tell us about your dog.

Borth is a Bulldog X Sharpei, who originally belonged to someone I was living with but he was unable to take him when he left so I took him home. He's called Borth after the place by the sea as this was where we were living at the time. He's 6 months old and we do a lot of training together, as he is super intelligent.

3. Do you have a favourite author?

It's pretty hard to pick one, but at the moment it's John Grisham. I read so much that I usually have a different favourite every week!

4. Do you have a favourite band/artist?

Sia and Little Mix seem to be my go to at the moment, I also love Kelly Clarkson and Dark Sarah. Picking a favourite is pretty hard.

5. Favourite Game?

Sims 4! I love it, it's not the same as Sims 3 and I wish there were horses in Sims 4, but it's good in other ways. Also it's the only new game I've bought in a while, I've got goat simulator and ghost master (2002) on my laptop, along with Civilisation 3, so I don't really play many new games.

6. Any social media accounts?

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

I may put in links, I probably won't, too many embarrassing pictures!

7. Stupidest thing you've ever done?

I had a cactus that I thought I was really good at looking after, I had it for 2 years before I realised I had a fake cactus! On a side note I normally have the touch of death when it comes to plants.

8. Favourite word?

Procrastination

9. Picture of Borth?


If there is anything you want to know feel free to ask. I don't bite often!

No comments:

Post a Comment