Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saying Hello

Yesterday at an interview for a new job (that I didn't get) they asked me what I wanted to do with my life.
I told them I wanted to be happy. Apparently that wasn't the right answer as I didn't get the job but I am now here writing my first blog post as I am going to document my pursuit of happiness, and the disaster I'll probably make of it.

This will be the document of my adventures and the times I mess up and the times I do well. I might throw in some reviews of books, movies, albums and games just to shake things up a bit. Also quite a big part of my life is my puppy, a bulldog cross called Borth. Yes that is how you spell it. Look up Borth, it's a beautiful place and has a diverse range of people and things to do. This isn't just an advert for Borth I swear.

So enough about Borth (the place not the puppy) and onto a little about me. I'm 26 years old, I'm currently unemployed, I frequent the job centre and I am looking for work. I have worked with animals in the past, now I'm looking for a career in either caring or customer service. I love writing, I read just about anything, I love music and art. I go to a writing class once a week, so if I'm feeling brave I may even share some stuff from there. I love walking, I could definitely be healthier, although I'm happy with how I look even if no one else is. I love my dog and my friends and family.

I hope you stop to read this blog, even if you just scan to the bottom just remember that every once in a while you need to stop and remember that there is always a positive but sometimes you just have to work through the negative.

Anyway I like to end on a positive note so here's a picture of Borth the puppy, enjoying his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment